- Collection Of Personal Information: As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. However, when you register to use a Mura Collective and order products as a Mura Collective customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phonenumbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
- Updating Your Personal Information: You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Profile”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
- Mura Collective May Use This Information To:
- Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
- Personalise your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
- How Do I Update My Account Information? It is quick and easy to update your account information. Simply log in at My Account and proceed to ‘Account Information’. Please note that we do not store your credit/debit card information in your personal profile.
- Information Sharing With Service Providers: Mura Collective uses one or more outside payment processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Mura Collective. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Unsubscribe/Opt Out: You may opt out of receiving Mura Collective’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the “My Profile” link on the website and making the appropriate selections. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. Mura Collective will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, order related notifications and emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.