As a social enterprise we want to create economic and social prosperity and abundance in the remotest and poorest of rural communities, through craft and other earth-friendly processes.
- To impact migration by generating fair livelihoods
- To strengthen the local community by strengthening the local ecology
- To weave the craft, community and conservation aspects of our work into the multidimensional fabric of rural life
- To create a win-win model of communication and collaboration between all stakeholders in the development process
I. Care of the Earth
- Low or neutral carbon footprint raw materials.
- Integrated low-waste processes.
- Judicious use of resources.
II. Care of the People
- Use of technology to augment, not replace.
- Inclusion rather than exclusion.
- Fair and equitable work conditions.
- Engagement in work that enriches life.
- Generation of local employment opportunities.